Make a short film where your team are the stars. Learn the physicality, comic timing, and script writing of Silent Movies all in one day. At the end, sit back and laugh at the team in action.
Watch your team work together and grow together as they learn the ins and outs of being in a silent movie. Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Fatty Arbuckle will all provide laughs as well as inspiration.
This course will require team members to be physical, funny and to work together towards a common goal … laughter. At the end your team will leave with the movies they have made and some great memories.
How it Works:
- Movies: The team will watch and laugh as old movies are dissected right in front of them.
- Using your face and body: With no sound the team will have to be able to express emotions and advance stories without words.
- Props: Learn how to use props to generate laughter.
- Script Writing: Write a short movie focusing on Conflict, Comedy and Conclusion.
- The challenge: The teams are then divided up and each unit will write, star in and produce their own three minute movie.
- The show: Laugh and smile as the group watches their own comic adventures. Great fun for the whole group and a fantastic keepsake for the company.
"Our team thoroughly enjoyed the silent movie making. It was a great success and realy got people involved and motivated."
Richard Deane - Pobal
"I cant praise the actors enough, the event was brilliant. Feedback from all the staff was very positive, thanks so much for organising it as it went without a hitch! In fact a lot of my friends who didn’t get to go have asked for your company’s details so hopefully you will have a few more to organise soon!!"
Damien Murtagh - Chill Insurance