The Big Interactive Quiz
The Big Interactive Quiz Show is a high energy fully computerised quiz event like no other in Ireland. It is suitable for a range of activities including social evenings, team building and client entertainment.
- Each Team has a Wireless electronic buzzer for their table.
- Team names are pre-recorded and announced through the PA system and on our large screens as the team buzz in.
- A TV Gameshow style, ‘Buzz Off Podium’ (as in Family Fortunes) with built-in microphones and scoreboard is used for some fun questions.
- Table Light Box’s that are exactly like that you find on University Challenge and A Question of Sport are used for the finals.
- PA, Lights, Projectors and Screens and Computer software which add up team scores automatically through our interactive buzzers.
How it Works:
- We book a suitable venue for your group
- Equipment set up takes 45 minutes and includes: Digital Buzzers, PA System, Computers, Backdrop, A Question of Sport Style Buzzers on stage.
- Our MC/Hosts are highly entertaining and professional.
- Rounds Include: Music, Photos, TV Team Tunes and General Knowledge.
- You can customise by supplying specific company/industry questions.
- Teams answer questions in quick fire rounds and winning teams get to come to the stage for knockout rounds at our BUZZ OFF Podium and Question of Sport Style Buzzers on stage.
We also operate The Quiz Show which is a smaller style production but just as much fun.
“This brings the old pub quiz to a new level, the energy in the room was electric, created by the fantastic interactive TV Show equipment and great MC. We’ll be back for more”
- Stephen O Shaughnessy – WebMatrix
“On behalf of DHL Express Customer Services, I would like to thank Creative Events for providing us with a night of great entertainment! The Big Interactive Quiz was amazing; we all felt like we were part of a TV quiz show. Mark and Martin were very helpful and polite throughout the planning stages, and the MC and team did an exceptional job at getting the crowd involved and giving everyone a night to remember. Thank you so much!”
- Rachel Moloney – DHL
“I just want to thank you again for an absolutely brilliant night on Friday. The office is buzzing here this morning with people talking about it and many who are not in our Social Club contacting me to ask about joining up because of all the good things they are hearing.
The quiz was even better than I could have hoped for, it was run so well and at a couple of stages I actually forgot I was out with my work colleagues and started to think I was really in some sort of strange game-show, we all got so competitive and carried away, it was hilarious! The quizmaster was brilliant, he was so much fun and didn’t lose control of us for a second, even when we were getting really boisterous with each other and Mark was a dream come true on the night, really calm and had everything running like clockwork for us from the moment we arrived for our pre-quiz drinks. I was really able to relax and enjoy the evening because the guys were so cool and had everything under control for us.
I honestly can’t praise you enough for the wonderful service you provide, from the very first email to the end of the event you are all an absolute pleasure to work with and you take the stress and panic out of trying to coordinate a group event. This was our second event with you and both were roaring successes and I won’t hesitate for a second to contact you again for our next suitable event.
I have passed your details on to some of my friends and clients with high recommendations for their own social nights out, I honestly can’t speak highly enough about you.
Thank you all so much and really looking forward to working with you again in the near future.
Best regards, ”
- Ciara (Team Coldplay!) Cawley – Dalkia